Monday, December 15, 2008

That's the spirit!

Some eagle-eyed chums have already spotted that Inkymole has done the Co-op’s ‘That’s The Spirit!’ Christmas Campaign.

With a TV ad campaign by RSA Films, accompanied by a jaunty Christmas song by Gabriela Cilmi, the campaign includes a charming website which counts down to Christmas one week at a time, and copious amounts of my wonky little stars in-store on shelf edges, wobblers, posters and even sparkling signs. The work was commissioned by Kate Collings at TBWA/Manchester.

I do love Christmas, so seeing my glowing scribbles all over my favourite supermarket (well actually, my ONLY supermarket - I gave up supermarket shopping some years ago) gives me a warm feeling like brandy butter and a too-hot mince pie.

Visit the Co-op Christmas site to see their countdown, or, if you can’t get enough of that Christmas song in the ads, visit the RSA site and watch the lot!

And remember, it's only..





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails